ON CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING, CLIENTS AUTOMATICALLY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS.
- 50% of the accommodation balance is payable upfront to secure a booking. Final payments are all due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- In addition a separate breakages deposit bank transfer of £1000 is required no later than one month prior to the clients stay. Breakages will be re-issued within 4 weeks of departure, if no damage occurs. The house manager will conduct a thorough check after a client’s departure.
- Bank transfer to current account for accommodation and any extra package payments (use your name/invoice number as a reference). Breakages deposit goes to a separate breakages account. Please email email@example.com for bank information.
- Weatherstone House also has a pay pal account but due to charges have to add 4% to the actual value being transferred if you wish to use this payment method. Please use this link to make payment using your name as a reference paypal.me/ForterCastle.
CANCELLATION & EXTRA FEES
- 25% deposit is refunded if six months cancellation notice is given prior to your arrival date after this time no refund is given.
- Please note one well-trained dog is allowed but must be agreed upon prior to arrival and an additional £75 is added including VAT.
- If a client would like to use the hot tub this can be added costing £150 including VAT.
- If an emergency call out is made and no fault found you will be charged £25 per hour.
- £250 will automatically be deducted from the deposit if the house is not left as clean and tidy as it was found, this includes washing up all your dishes, cups, and putting back into cupboards i.e. please leave as closely as you found the house.
- Terms and conditions must be signed and returned prior to checking into Weatherstone House.
- Any type of breakages will be charged against your deposit.
- The owner has the right to cancel and issue a refund to any client that does not agree to the terms and conditions as set out.
- Check in must take place after 4 pm and check out at 10 am. You must adhere to these times to allow our changeover team time to clean and check the property thoroughly.
- A virtual checking in guide and key safe code will be sent to the client at least 24 hours prior to arrival/as soon as all admin is complete (breakages, terms and all payments).
- The lead booking person must check in or provide clear contact information for the person checking in.
- £100 is taken from your breakages deposit if you do not check out by 10 am.
- Please note we have now have to be much more thorough with changeovers between clients departing and arriving so later check outs are not allowed unless pre-arranged.
- Please note we have installed one camera at the rear and one camera at the front of the property which monitors the key safe at all times
GENERAL HOUSE RULES AND INFORMATION
- The overall accommodation price is for 4 bedrooms that will sleep 8 people comfortably
- Guests would need to bring any/all baby equipment.
- Weatherstone House has two parking spaces only, if you require further parking you would need to park in the public car park nearby costing approximately £5 per day.
- Please do not park opposite the house or outside the adjoining property as your car may be towed away and is not allowed.
- Do not smoke anywhere in the house. If this is proven to have happened, your full deposit will be automatically withheld for dry cleaning purposes.
- Please do not put cups or glasses onto the furniture – please use coasters. Any marks on furniture will be charged.
- Any items, including ornaments, albums, c.d’s, d.v.d’s, games, kitchen equipment etc. are checked against our inventory. If anything is found missing or damaged after your departure, the cost of replacing, as a whole will be charged.
- Bookings cannot be accepted by any person under 21. The person who is named as hiring the property is responsible for actions of all persons entering throughout the duration of the hire period. Please note we now will check this via entry cameras as we cannot meet you in person due to Covid-19.
- We take no responsibility of excessive weather conditions causing inability to travel to the house.
- The owner reserves the right to decline any booking or refuse to hand over the key to any person who has not complied with the booking conditions.
- The person checking in must be the same as the person who signs the terms and conditions and is named on the booking sheet. If not we will refuse entry unless agreed prior to check in with the owner/manager.
- A hot tub is available if you pay a £150 supplement and can be used at your own risk. Children should not be allowed in the hot tub and if you choose they must be supervised by parents at all times.
- An open wood burning fire is available to use at your own risk.
- An egg bbq are available to use at your own risk.
- Please note the sink has a “sinkartor” which sometimes does trip please re-set to avoid the main kitchen sink from blocking. A call out to unblock this sink is charged against your breakages if the trip switch is found to be the problem.
- Shoes must be removed when entering the property.
- Dogs must be cleaned and dried in the out building which has a shower, loo, washing machine and tumble dryer. This building provides plenty of room for dogs to “spruce” up before entering the property.
- Please do not enter the property with a wetsuit or bathing suit on. Again we have an outdoor shower/dunk tank and hanging facilities for all outdoor wet clothing.
- Please do not alter/tamper with heat settings this is done remotely. If you have any issue with heating during your stay please contact us.
INCLUSIVE IN RENTAL PRICE
- The house rent includes heating (under floor & Storage heaters), gas and electricity.
- Weatherstone House has a large washer and dryer for guest use located at the rear of the property in the outdoor shower.
- Logs, fire lighters and matches are provided inside the house. If you run out of these items during your stay you would need to replace them to continue using the wood burner or Egg BBQ.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- Iron and ironing board are provided.
- Please bring your own towel for beach/hot tub use. We provide one towel for each guest to use inside only.
Weatherstone House is a private home with extremely sentimental and in some cases very valuable items. Please ensure that items are not moved, damaged or taken during your stay. If damages occur this will be taken from your deposit.